Thursday, August 4, 2011

Staying in Denmark for Study Purposes

If you are a foreigner, you can study in Denmark and you can get residence and as well as work permit. To study in Denmark you must fall in one of three basic categories which are

1. You are going for Higher Education.
2. You are enrolling in basic and youth study programs.
3. People's or folk high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment